Sunday, June 22, 2008

Thank you!

I need to take a minute and give props to some great people and businesses who support New Moon in different ways. I am feeling a bit sappy, so bear with me!

I just want to say thank you to Ashley for helping me out so much in the office with album design and assembly and the crazy amount of print orders that have been pouring in over the past few months. I want to say thank you to Kelly for accompanying me on recent shoots and for help with planning New Moon's bright future. A big thanks to Mike with editing! Thank you, Justin, for so many fabulous photos over the past year. Thank you, Missy, with
Take 5 Photography for even more incredible shooting and fun times on the road, woman! Thanks to Justin and Greg with Clutch Camera for incredible service...New Moon loves you! Thanks a billion to my fellow photographer buddies who are always there with great ideas, support, information, inspiration...beaming with creativity and energy (and a shared passion for good food and wine!): Katie Jervis, Jessica Hill, and Rosemary Ragusa. You rock! Thanks to Heather with Oregon Bride and Traci with Bravo...thanks to Paige with Portland Bride and Groom and Rob with MyPortlandWedding.com. Thanks to PPA, ACEP, WHCC, and thanks to Lora for the Rose City Bridal Showcase!

Thanks to all of my clients for your praise and support! And, thanks for just being such great clients, honestly! You make me so happy! Thanks to those of you who continually put your trust in New Moon to cover all of your childrens' weddings, for all of your company parties...NEW MOON REALLY LOVES YOU! Thanks to my brides who invite me to Girls Night Out!

Finally, thanks to my husband, Corey, for so many wonderful photos and all of your incredible support...for helping me with bridal shows and marketing. And thanks to my daughter, Tallis, for photo critiques and help with my shoots and for being my cheerleader when I really need it! And, thanks to my mother for EVERYTHING, ALWAYS! I love the three of you so much! 

Whew!