Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Danielle & Josh @ The Hilton

What can I say...my clients are AMAZING. Danielle and Josh are yet another fantastic couple that I had the opportunity to photograph...and I loved working with them...so relaxed. They make you feel so comfortable around them. And, besides the couple being two absolute sweethearts, their wedding decor was gorgeous. Danielle's mom put a lot of energy into the layout and design and really fancied up the Hilton...check out the alter and the reception photos! Don't you just love the sitting area that she set up along one of the walls, reminiscent of the Golden Age of Hollywood?!

And, kudos to Jenny from the Hilton for being one of the best site coordinators in town. I really like working with her because she is not only on top of things, she's just plain nice!

Best wishes to Danielle and Josh!